Coronavirus: Social Distancing
Use Social Distancing to Reduce the Chance of Infection
Social distancing is the practice of keeping your distance from others in public and private places.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Social distancing strategies include:
- Avoid close contact with others when possible.
- Don’t shake hands; use elbow bumps.
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Arrange classroom chairs to maintain six feet between students.
- Arrange dining areas to allow six feet between patrons.
- Avoid face-to-face meetings and use videoconference or teleconference technology to communicate with friends, colleagues, and students.
- Avoid using public transportation, and limit local travel.
- Avoid large gatherings and public events.
- Suspend campus tours and visits by prospective students and visitors.
- When face-to-face meetings are required, arrange meeting space to maintain six feet between attendees.
- If you are sick, remain home. Call your health care provider for guidance before going to a medical facility.