Communications and Training
Knowledge is power, especially in times like these. We’ll tell you want to know and need to know.
All faculty, staff, and student workers must complete Safe Return to Campus Training before returning to campus.
- Supervisors can manage employees’ training status through MasonLEAPS.
- Student Safe Return to Campus Training will be available soon in Blackboard for students to take before or when they return to campus.
- Driver Awareness Training will include information on reduced ridership, cleaning, and disinfecting.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- In March 2020, the university created a COVID-19 website to centralize information and provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- On April 17, 2020, Interim President Anne Holton hosted a virtual town hall to provide updates on the university’s response and to take questions from students, their families, faculty, staff and alumni.
- The university sends regular messages to the Mason community with information about COVID-19 planning, operational considerations, and re-opening strategies. Find them on the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Message Log.