Mason will conduct safety evaluations of all buildings before the community returns.
- Conducted fire safety walkthrough inspections.
- Flushed domestic waterlines and floor drains, and tested water quality.
- Checked heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Starting August 4, the university will:
- Run ventilation systems at all times.
- Maximize outdoor air supply.
- Ensure all exhaust fans are working.
- Verify filter housing and racks are appropriate.
- Recommend opening windows where possible to provide natural ventilation.
- Conducted walkthroughs of laboratories. The university:
- Tested emergency showers and eye washes.
- Stocked spill kits.
- Verified chemical fume hood operation.
- Maintained biosafety cabinet certification.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Submitted work orders to address any issues.